How can I inherit the menu and footer

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CloudSky HTML Template How can I inherit the menu and footer

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

First of all, this is just an HTML Template not a Theme.

Moreover, could you please describe us, what kind of bug is this? Didn’t you get the template as this is having in the demo?

If yes, then this is must be a customization.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Andrés Ruz
    Participant

I change the size of the slider, but when I change it only reduce the image, no the space, this is a bug

Andrés Ruz
    Participant

I change the size of the slider, but when I change it only reduce the image, no the space, this is a bug

We are really sorry to say that, it’s not a bug, it’s the lack of experience about CSS. You will find out more issues like this if you don’t have a good experience on CSS. However, it’s not the template issue, it’s all about your needs of customization.

In this issue, just use !important after the height like as the example below.

.banner--section {
        overflow: hidden;
        height: 494px !important;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Andrés Ruz
    Participant
    Andrés Ruz
    Participant

And here, desappear the buttons to put the domains and if I download the theme happends the same

Thanks to inform us about those issues.

We have listed this in our template update list. We will fix this in our next update of the template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Andrés Ruz
    Participant

When I try to search a domain happends this ( https://gyazo.com/53e7f091ee05418f9a1d87f81f2a489f )

And here, desappear the buttons to put the domains and if I download the theme happends the same
    https://gyazo.com/c4f948aea2cf5dff8a89570a52d97f09

Mainly, in WHMCS v7.5.0 has some issues like this. That’s why, WHMCS team updated WHMCS v7.5.1 very quickly to fix those issues. We also have updated our WHMCS template to make compatible with WHMCS v7.5.1.

We recommended, please download and use the updated template.

=========================================================
    Changelog included in “documentation/changelog” (folder).
    =========================================================

– Note about WHMCS Template Support: We are providing WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default Six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issues. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system or we are not the developer of WHMCS system, we just customized WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. So, if you have any question about WHMCS Template’s header, footer and color, then you could ask to get support. Otherwise, contact with WHMCS support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Andrés Ruz
    Participant

Our version of WHMCS is the last (7.5.1)

We have updated our WHMCS template to make compatible with WHMCS v7.5.1. Please download the updated version of the template from themeforest and use the latest updated version to fix those issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour