How makes the Hire me and Contact me works?

• Home
  • Topics
  • How makes the Hire me and Contact me works?
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT HTML Template How makes the Hire me and Contact me works?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vinicius
    Participant

I’ve change my email and name at contact.php and hire-me.php files, but nothing happen when I click at the send links, what else I should change to make it work?

Hi There,

In this issue, you just need to change the example email address & update with your email address to follow our provided documentation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Vinicius
    Participant

This is some kind of automatically answer? I’ve said: I’ve changed the email and name at contact and hire-me php files, it is not working, when I click at send simply nothing happen.

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please provide us your edited contact & hire-me a PHP file’s screenshot and your website URL to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Vinicius
    Participant

Follow the link to the print image: http://imgur.com/a/8AdoX
    I don’t have the project upload to a domain yet, I am still editing just in my computer

Hi There,

We have reviewed the screenshot and we have seen that your customization is okay.

By the way, PHP is a server side language and phpmailer is a server side script. The script will not work until you upload it on a server. That means, the contact & hire-me forms will not work until you upload it on a server.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Vinicius
    Participant

I also upload the folder for a wamp server but same thing, is not working.

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, the phpmailer is not support any local/offline server like wamp & xampp. The script will not work until you upload it on a online hosting server.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Vinicius
    Participant

Hey!

Okay, just uploaded it: http://www.vinimaiatestsites.com/

Still nothing is happening

Hi There,

We guess the issue you have faced, that is your hosting server issue. In this issue, you could contact with your hosting provider. This is because, we have double checked everything and there is no problem in our side.

Please Note: PHPMailer is a 3rd party script. If your hosting server is not supporting this anyway, then there is nothing to do.

Hope you understand.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour