How to Activate Premium Plugins

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme How to Activate Premium Plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alex Gray
    Participant

Hey all, I am looking to activate the premium versions of the plugins that came with the purchase of the Bluishost Theme for WordPress. I purchased it last week, and wondering what all was included as a premium plugin because I know for a fact that it said WPBakery was suppose to included in the price of the theme. I looked into some of the php files and it says I need to post some of the code into the function.php file, but which part of the code gets posted where within the function.php file? Please advise, and thank you so much for your time.

-Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out.

Moreover, you didn’t need to buy or activate a license for the WPBakery plugin. Because the WPBakery is a required plugin to run the theme and without the WPBakery plugin, the theme shortcodes will not work. That’s why we already included the plugin with our theme.

In this issue, you just need to install the plugin with other required plugins and activate them. When the WPBakery plugin need to update then we will provide an update of our theme to update the WPBakery plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Alex Gray
    Participant

Hey Themelooks!

Thank you so much for the reply. I have installed the plugins that were required for the theme but I do not understand how to activate them. I am not given an option to, and they are all asking to be activated each time I am on my dashboard.

After installing the plugins, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer link then select Activate and click on the apply button that shows in the image below.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Alex Gray
    Participant

This is not what I meant by activating them, I mean activating the license for WPBakery and the other addons for the premium version of those plugins.

In this issue, you need to buy your own license for WPBakery and the other addons. After then you need to uninstall we provided one and install & activate your purchased one.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour