How to add another Page with separate Dedicated Pricing Tab?

• Home
  • Topics
  • How to add another Page with separate Dedicated Pricing Tab?
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain WordPress Theme How to add another Page with separate Dedicated Pricing Tab?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    K.M. Badrul Alam
    Participant

Hello,

We are trying to fix/discover this thing but failed. Finally we are here for getting supports.

One of the main reasons buying Ordomain theme is it having Listing dedicated server pricing or space like this –

The issue is how i can make a new page and put offers separately? Like in the below image, you can see 4 categories in same page –

But i wish to post 4 categories in 4 different page separately.

As of my recent investigation, i found all of them when i post another page. How i can post them separately as i like?

If i try to turn off one category, it turns off that category from all pages. So how this bond can be separated?

Thanks in advance.

Hi K.M.,

We have added your requested feature in our theme update list.

We will add this feature in our next update of the theme.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified when the theme update will available.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

K.M. Badrul Alam
    Participant

That would be great. Can you give any hint when a new update may be available as we need to prepare the theme as soon as possible before we launch our new project.

Thanks.

Generally, it can take a week or two. However, we will try to update the theme ASAP.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

K.M. Badrul Alam
    Participant

I can see one Theme update is available now. Is my requested feature is available within this release?

Thanks in advance.

Yes.

Please check out the “UPDATES & CHANGE LOGS” section at the bottom in the item page.

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our Theme and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

K.M. Badrul Alam
    Participant

I will check this out asap and review so i can rate it 5 🙂
    Do you think using “Child” Theme is good? At the moment, i am not using it though.

Cheers

For users we recommend child themes only if you find yourself constantly adding new functions to your theme’s functions.php file and/or constantly adding/modifying the style.css file of your theme. In these cases, we highly recommend that you use a child theme.

Also, you could learn more from here http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/wordpress-child-theme-pros-cons/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

K.M. Badrul Alam
    Participant

Great. Things got resolved as expected but in quickest time.

Cheers

Thanks to appreciate our hard work!

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour