how to copy and move if necessary the order of the GROUP functions?

• Home
  • Topics
  • how to copy and move if necessary the order of the GROUP functions?
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook how to copy and move if necessary the order of the GROUP functions?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

how to copy and move if necessary the order of the GROUP functions?
    or do I have to take my card back to zero?

cdt

Hello,

We are sorry to say that we didn’t understand your issue. Could you please explain in detail with some screenshots?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

hello, the problem is that I already have a map in place and I would just like to add the variants and be able to move them in the order I want. Example: Cutlet menu group of variants: Choice of sauce Choice of bread, Choice of ingredients. I create another menu and I find myself forced to redo all to zero (I recreate the 3 variants again) and if I soak in the order, example (I want to place the Choice of Sauce Before the Choice of Bread, I can not do it).

MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

hello,
    the problem is that I already have a map in place and I would just like to add the variants and be able to move them in the order I want.
    Example: Cutlet menu group of variants: Choice of sauce Choice of bread, Choice of ingredients.
    I create another menu and I find myself forced to redo all to zero (I recreate the 3 variants again) and if I soak in the order,
    example (I want to place the Choice of Sauce Before the Choice of Bread, I can not do it).

Hello,

We are sorry to say that there are no prebuilt options to reorder those. However, we have listed this in our plugin update list and we will try to add an option in one of our future updates of the plugin for recording those.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

Merci

MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

Is it possible to also think about setting up 2 types of possible prices? Price Delivery and Price On site and Take Away

Hello,

We already have an addon FoodBook In-Restaurant Orders Add-on https://codecanyon.net/item/foodbook-inrestaurant-orders-addon/32712756

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

MEZYANI ABDELAZIZ
    Participant

I already have a license, I need to know if I can set 2 prices (delivery and take away) .? example: the customer chooses a product to take away and then changes the mode to Delivery, In case the price will have to change.

Hi,

We are sorry to say that there are no pre-built options to do those. If you need a customization service based on your specific needs and requirements then please send a message using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form to click here https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘how to copy and move if necessary the order of the GROUP functions?’ is closed to new replies.