how to fully integrate whmcs with theme style

• Home
  • Topics
  • how to fully integrate whmcs with theme style
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia WordPress Theme how to fully integrate whmcs with theme style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allen Bowers
    Participant

Hello,
    first off, i would like to say this technical support style is very unfair considering the fact that i paid for this theme. Now im expected to post in a forum as appose to all the other theme support where you can send the information directly to support along with your passwords and stuff and they just handle it for you.
    now that thats out the way.
    im wandering if this is the fullest extent at which whmcs integrates with the theme. see attached.
    i dont like the fact that everytime the client clicks on a whmcs link, it shows like the whmcs header inside the haskia website. like a website inside a website. thats extremely unprofessional. so im wandering if there is a way to make it seem like one website. so for example, if i could remove whmcs header?
    i want for if i click on shopping cart on the theme, it would open whmcs shopping cart but it wouldnt look like a theme inside a theme. i would also want the shopping cart to show the number of things in the whmcs shopping cart.
    two headers

Hi Allen,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

We are trying to improve our support system. You could suggest us some features or something else that can we improve our support system.

However, please follow the steps below to remove the page header from the WHMCS Bridge page.

1. Recheck the Page Header Settings checkbox from the Screen Options. Please check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/jm0mga (We found there has an issue, that’s why it needs to recheck. We have listed the issue in our theme update list and we will fix the issue ASAP in our next update of the theme)
    2. Select No Header as Page Header Settings check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/jm0nka

Moreover, there has no relation with WHMCS with the shopping cart icon. It’s only related to WooCommerce cart. In this issue, you could hide the shopping cart icon from Hoskia Options.

Furthermore, here WHMCS is a 3rd party system that integrated with WordPress using the WHMCS Bridge Plugin (a 3rd party plugin). So, it’s not possible that the shopping cart to show the number of things from the WHMCS shopping cart, also there has no option in WHMCS Bridge Plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Allen Bowers
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. i am trying out your solution now. in the mean time, please see attached. how do i remove the highlighted area?remove_header

In this issue, please follow the steps below.

1. Edit the contact page
    2. Select No Header as Page Header Settings to remove the page header, check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/jm0nka

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour