How to use Homepage v3 Dark

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost How to use Homepage v3 Dark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Felipe Bueno
    Participant

Hello,

We’ve bought through Envato the Bluishost theme for our WHCMS website, we are NOT using wordpress, and not even intend to. But, we need to change the current layout to version v3 dark, but I’m failing ridiculously because I’m not understanding how to do this.

There are all .tpl files inside the Bluishost folder, but I can’t seem to find anything related to other versions, even the .css has nothing that co-relate with the demo pages.

We want the homepage v3 dark to be exatcly like it is from the demo, and we would only change a few images. Could please someone give me a short guide on how do I even do this?

Kind regards

EDIT: Ah, I was forgetting the website url: http://central-servers.net/clients

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Felipe Bueno.

Hi Felipe,

Mainly, Bluishost is a WordPress Theme and we are providing the WHMCS template for FREE of cost with the Theme by customizing WHMCS default six template's header, footer, and color based on our WordPress Theme.

Without the header, footer, and color there is no relation to the WHMCS template with the WordPress Theme. Because both are totally different systems. One is a WordPress theme and another is a WHMCS template. We also showed the WHMCS demo to see how it looks like.

In this case, you need to use both WordPress Theme and WHMCS templates separately. WordPress Theme to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Felipe Bueno
    Participant

So what we have bought is the whmcs version only? I need the html files for the WordPress theme to be able to use it outside it. I’m not fully understanding since all I get is a premade reply

Hi Felipe,

You didn’t buy any WHMCS template. You have bought a WordPress theme and got the WHMCS template for FREE of cost with the theme.

If you need the HTML version of the Bluishost theme then you could buy it from here https://themeforest.net/item/bnscloud-multipurpose-hosting-with-whmcs-templates/21633886

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour