How

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jefferson
    Participant

good night, I’m trying to congrar the whmcs that I bought some time and I can not when I import to the public folder it presents this error index.php is not redirecting correctly.
    can tell me how do i install without many laps.
    your document that you sent is not easy to understand I need help.

Steps to install WHMCS Template
    ==============================================
    1. Upload the “SSDCloud” folder to your WHMCS Folder /templates

2. Activate “SSDCloud” Template from WHMCS Admin Panel Setup

3. Refresh the Client Area

Notes
    ==============================================

To update the WHMCS template Header and footer, Open header.tpl and footer.tpl inside “SSDCloud” folder and edit accordingly. All the css overrides in css/theme/style.css file.
    You can also copy paste from the HTML page to match with your website and update the links.

If you like to rename WHMCS template folder name and also orderform folder name, just use only letters and numbers (according to WHMCS).
    For example “myhost” is OK. But “my-host” is not OK (WHMCS will be unable to see the specific template in admin).

For any support, just contact us via our Contact Form in our profile page in Themeforest.

Hi jefferson,

First of all, you have to install the WHMCS system in your server. After then, follow the provided steps.

Mainly, our item is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

In this issue, you need to install the HTML template in your server root directory (example: http://www.yourdomain.com) to show/represent your products/services and install the WHMCS on your server sub-directory (example: http://www.yourdomain.com/clientarea) to follow their Documentation https://docs.whmcs.com/Documentation_Home

After then follow the steps from the provided readme.txt to install the WHMCS template.

WHMCS Template included in whmcs-template (folder) with installation instruction readme.txt

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS.

Furthermore, please follow the installation steps from the documentation -> INSTALLATION to install the HTML template that included in html-template (folder).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jefferson
    Participant

good afternoon my dear thanks for the quick reply but I have to inform that I am following all the steps of the installation files but I can not configure because it presents this error indicated below

first
    I have put the html files inside the public folder
    then created a Client folder and put the whmcs inside and when I try to open the same presents this ero below.

The requested URL /clientarea was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please read our previous reply carefully.

We wrote “install the WHMCS on your server sub-directory (example: http://www.yourdomain.com/clientarea) to follow their Documentation https://docs.whmcs.com/Documentation_Home

After then follow the steps from the provided readme.txt to install the WHMCS template.

WHMCS Template included in whmcs-template (folder) with installation instruction readme.txt”

That means you have to install the WHMCS system first, then install the WHMCS template to follow the installation instruction readme.txt Without WHMCS system the WHMCS template will not work.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jefferson
    Participant

good afternoon guys, when I try to install whmcs he asks for the license and I do not have the license I believe that in the tepmlate the same is already included right?

jefferson
    Participant

when i try to install whmcs it presents this error
     The following errors were found:

The Valid License Key field is a mandatory field and must be filled out.
    help please

jefferson
    Participant

help plase i need license to install whmcs

jefferson
    Participant

Will it be that the license is paid part ??

In this issue, you must have to buy a WHMCS license to use WHMCS system. Because we are just providing WHMCS template/theme for FREE of cost with our HTML template, we are not providing the WHMCS system or WHMCS license.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jefferson
    Participant

Good morning, is there any edition of yours that I do not need to license? If there is a link please

jefferson
    Participant

Good morning, is there any edition of yours that I do not need to license? if there is a link, please send me the payment

You must have to buy a WHMCS license to use WHMCS system, there have no edition or something else.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jefferson
    Participant

thanks for your help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour