html editor on fields

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme html editor on fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve Kemp
    Participant

is there a way to enable html code to be used in the various text are fields such as the content field in the Single Features Section

for example i want to use h2 tags to highlight a price within the text i add but its currently stripping out the code.

Hi Steve,

We are really sorry to say that, there has no way by default to enable HTML code.

In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the theme code based on your needs.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Steve Kemp
    Participant

surely some simple code should be usable in the description field….

i mean what if you simply wanted to make a few words bold in the text?

i can even do that with this forum’s simple editor… surely there must be a way to remove the functionality that is striping out tags?

There will need expert knowledge to remove the functionality that is stripping out tags and enable HTML code editor. This is because, it’s not too simple as you are thinking, also not too easy to do.

In this issue, you need to hire someone WordPress Expert to customize the theme code based on your needs.

Moreover, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask for support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour