I am not able to login in my ACP

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home ForumUS phpbb 3.3.x Style I am not able to login in my ACP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pranay Patodi
    Participant

Hello,
    I am not able to login in my ACP when I updated my template. My website url is investortradingforum.com
    please help me

Thanks

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know your phpBB version. If your phpBB version is less than 3.1.10 or 3.2.0, then update your phpBB version. This is because, our ForumUS phpBB style only support phpBB version 3.1.10 & 3.2.0 that we have provided separately in the main_files.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Pranay Patodi
    Participant

my phpbb version is 3.2.0

Pranay Patodi
    Participant

can you please help me with it , I am using ForumUS theme

Hi There,

First of all, activate the prosilver (phpBB default style) and try to login in the ACP. After then, inform us the result.

2nd, install our ForumUS style again without customization. We have seen you have customized the style that you are using in your website/forum. In this issue, you could download again the style from Themeforst and install the style again. After then, try to login in the ACP & inform us the result.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Pranay Patodi
    Participant

yes its working now .So i cannot customize the theme ?

That means, you have customized the style in a wrong way.

Moreover, of course, you could customize the style, but in the proper way not in a wrong way.

If you customize the style in a wrong way, then it will raise issues like that you have already faced or others.

Please Note: If you are unable to customize the style in the proper way, then you need to hire someone else who is an expert in phpBB to customize the style for you based on your requirements.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour