I can't add/edit page using Backend editor

• Home
  • Topics
  • I can't add/edit page using Backend editor
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme I can't add/edit page using Backend editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Oppa Martins
    Participant

Hey there,

I got an issue and it’s really bothering me. I’m now unable to add or edit any page since the backend editor isn’t work. The editor area keeps on white background text mode, even I click on visual mode. The frontend editor works just fine, but I can’t do much from there. Here is the screenshoot of my backend editor: BE-Editor

What is the main problem here?

Hi Oppa,

It looks like any of your used plugin conflict with the back-end CSS of Visual Composer.

In this issue, we will suggest you to deactivate 3rd party plugins, because most issues are caused by a plugin conflict.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Oppa Martins
    Participant

Hi there,

I deactivate & activate each installed plugins, the problem still persist. I thought the problem is on VC itself, maybe it is not compatible with the recent WordPress 4.9.2 (updated about 2 weeks ago).

Any idea?

Hi Oppa,

We have double checked everything and there is nothing found like VC is not compatible with the WordPress 4.9.2. Please check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/i7j1de

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour