i get error in importing file

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky i get error in importing file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    john
    Participant

please i need help to get everything working

Hi john,

Please follow the steps below.

1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 7.1 or newer. ***recommended***
    2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database or use wp reset plugin
    3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

john
    Participant

demo is not displaying properly what can i do

john
    Participant

you can see how it display via todaytor.com

Hi john,

Maybe there was something wrong with your installation. Please follow the steps below to fix the issue.

1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 7.1 or newer. ***recommended***
    2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database or use wp reset plugin
    3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour