I have 2 confict in virtusky theme and one question.

• Home
  • Topics
  • I have 2 confict in virtusky theme and one question.
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme I have 2 confict in virtusky theme and one question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Evangelos
    Participant

Hello i need your help and i don’t know how i can open support ticket in your page.
    My purchase code from envato is 156247b3-3d99-431b-b90d-d2388a633c9e.
    The first is my ssl is not enabled in all page and looks like some plugin conflict with ssl.
    The second is the WHMCS bridge is look like the same (I buy full version of WHMCS bridge and i have again the same)
    And the last one is how i can manage domain name search, not only the price with domain to be down of search but the link to redirect and before serch button all the totals.
    Thank you for your time and i hope to one fast answer.
    site url https://smarteqplus.com

Hi Evangelos,

About the SSL issue, in this issue, you could hire an SSL expert to get help. Because it’s not covered our item support.

About the WHMCS bridge, WHMCS Bridge is a 3rd party plugin. If you have any question about its feature then please ask the WHMCS bridge team.

About your last question, in this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the theme based on your needs and requirements.

Moreover, please learn more about our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Evangelos
    Participant

Hello.
    I will back with news and now really i need your help.
    When you read my subject before you see some issues.
    the first with ssl insecure connection is from theme slider, when i unpublish that the secure connection is back.
    The second about domain search i find other solution and i am ok for the moment.
    But the third and most important is whmcs bright.
    I buy pro version and i contact already with plugin author because something is not working correct.
    Hes analyze all theme and hes find the plugin correct but something for theme code spam plugin and not working as well.
    I have the same issues from first installation hes not change something from my customizations.
    Really i don’t know how i solved that problem because the issues coming for theme code and i am not expert to find solution to that problem.
    I have that project many time open and really i start to be tired and yes i cannot finish it.
    Maybe for extra payment or whatever you want i need somebody of your team to solved that problem.
    That is my site link and wordpress login.
    https://smarteqplus.com/

I hope to one fast answer.
    Thank you for your time.

Hi Evangelos,

If you need premium support to find our your issues and fix or customization service then please contact our sales team through our website contact form.

However, send us the screenshots for all of your issues to review.

Moreover, we have removed your wp-admin details from your reply. Because this is a public forum. It’s can break your website privacy.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour