I lost the pages design after server reboot

• Home
  • Topics
  • I lost the pages design after server reboot
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme I lost the pages design after server reboot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Youssef
    Participant

Hi Team,

I was working fine yesterday adding my contents then I had to reboot the server, then site has lost all it’s design and formatting, please advise if there comparability issue happened with recent updates or so.

Hi Youssef,

Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 5.6.25 or newer. ***recommended***

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Youssef
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, now I am facing couple of issues hope you can help me in :
    1- You sent the files I need to update the header and footer for the WHMCS template, but I need to update the menus, canvas menus contents to reflect the main site URLs as well please advise how I can do this.

2- My landing page going to example.com/index.php/home how i can make it going straight to example.com, I tried to change it from WP general setting but didnot work, appreciate your help in that.

Regards,
    Youssef

Hi Youssef,

1- You will get all of the header content in the header.tpl file to edit.

2- We are really sorry to say that it’s not cover our item support. Please learn more about our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour