I think JQuery doesn't work

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme I think JQuery doesn't work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rico Coco Martin
    Participant

First of I installed a fresh installation of WordPress 4.7.5 and after that this theme and imported all demo content/ installed and activated all plugins just like the documentation said. After that On the homepage I set Page Layout on Full width in combination with Template Custom page.
    When I access my homepage the pre-loader keeps on spinning and doesn’t go away so I turned off the pre-loader in the customizer -> General -> Display PreloaderSwitch On to Display Preloader -> off.
    Now the homepage does load but the widgets (only footer elements) don’t show so I don’t see the footer and the slider doesn’t work (all slides are displayed like plain html as you can see on directveilig.nl) When I change the Page Layout to full width + container still nothing changes. When I set Page Layout to only container the slider on the homepage works and the widgets/whole footer is also shows but all the seactions won’t show up so I’m really desperate what can cause the error since I only did a fresh installation of WordPress with your theme + your demo content.

I would really appreciate a good solution here.

Hi Rico,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, we have reviewed your website and we understood that you have setup/customized the home page something in a wrong way. This is because, all of the other pages are working perfectly in your website.

In this issue we will suggest you that, clean your full database or reinstall a fresh new WordPress with a new database and follow carefully the steps below.

• Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
    • then install the theme
    • then install all of the required plugins
    • then active all of the installed required plugins
    • then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported finished)

Moreover, please follow the steps from the video tutorials, here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmIKrgYlRboMwt4YWKdt4sHvKu680w3U to setup the home page properly.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour