im really confused on how to install this because i used the html template and i

• Home
  • Topics
  • im really confused on how to install this because i used the html template and i
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain im really confused on how to install this because i used the html template and i

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Griffin
    Participant

im really confused on how to install this because i used the html template and it looks nothing like the demo ,

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please explain us with details, what do you mean “it looks nothing like the demo”?

By the way, mainly, our template is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS.

======================================================================================
    WHMCS Template included in “WHMCS” (folder) with installation instruction “readme.txt”
    ======================================================================================

===============================================================
    Well Sorted Documentation included in “documentation” (folder).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Michael Griffin
    Participant

I have WHMCS , do i just install that template? or install html in public_html and install the WHMCS template in the whcms folder as well?

Hi Michael,

You need to install/upload the HTML template in public_html and need to install/upload the WHMCS template in the to your WHMCS Folder (where you have installed your WHMCS system) /templates folder.

Please follow the steps from the documentation (that we have provided with the main_files) to install the HTML template and follow the steps from the readme.txt to install the WHMCS template.

Well Sorted Documentation included in “documentation” (folder).

================================================================================
    WHMCS Template included in “WHMCS” (folder) with installation instruction “readme.txt”
    ================================================================================

By the way, we are on a vacation and unable to responding to support questions till September 6, 2017

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour