image not showing

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home TLCommerce image not showing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Diop Ousmane
    Participant

Good morning

1/I installed the script in a subdomain to work quietly, after finishing the site I would put it on the root of the site, but currently I can only access the backoffice the front end does not appear

2; the downloaded images do not appear in the media library

//

//
    //
    //

server

//
    //
    //

Hello,

We have removed your credentials for the reason of your website security.

We have checked your website. It’s all about the sub-folder issue.

TLCommerce only works on the root domain and sub-domain, it’s not work on the sub-folder at this time.

Please use the root domain or sub-domain to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

I fixed the connection problem but it’s the images that pose the problem, it’s impossible to download images

Hello,

This error occurs because the symlink function is not available in your hosting PHP environment or is disabled in the PHP configuration.

To fix this issue, please contact your hosting provider for enabling the symlink function.

Usually, symlink function is available in all types of hosting but it’s not available in your hosting.

After enabling symlink function, please reinstall the script.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

good evening

here is the response from the host

Thanks for the reply.
    As per te above, I would advise ensuring that the PHP version of the package in relation to this is using PHP version 8.1, I would also recommend ensuring that this is set in the .htaccess files as well. Should the issue persist I can get this escalated if needs be.

Best wishes,
    Morgan C
    20i Support

Hello,

We have fixed the issue on your website. Now, everything is working perfectly.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

Good morning

thank you for the assistance I will give a 5 star review but the problem is not solved when I import images into the gallery the image is imported but it does not appear impossible to import an image try yourself

the downloaded images do not appear in the media library

ideal.idealmarket.sn/admin/login
    login:[email protected]
    password: Marianne@2013

Hello,

We have fixed the issue on your website. Now, everything is working perfectly.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

Good morning

1 / I moved the files to the root of the site now the images are no longer displayed and it is impossible to download images

2/How to translate invoices and delivery notes into French

3/It is impossible to edit the menu or change the menu, it displays a data error

//idealmarket.sn/admin/login
    //login:
    //password:

//Server
    //wwww.stackcp.om
    //Login:
    //Password:

Hello,

1 / We have fixed the issue on your website. You can follow this doc https://document-tlcommerce.themelooks.us/blog/domain-transfer for the future.

2 / We will add invoice & shipping-level translation features and update the script by tomorrow. However, we are unable to understand what you mean by “delivery notes”. Can you provide a screenshot?

3 / We have fixed the issue on your website.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

thank you for the responsiveness of the assistance, I just put you 5 stars.

1 / For the next update put the possibility of putting color codes currently you can just drag the cursor to choose a color code but you cannot put a color code.

Put the possibility of adding sentences for the translation of words

1/see the screeshot, I want to know how to translate words

2/ How to increase the size of the images on the home page

3/How can we deactivate the slide shop of images on the home page?

4/How to increase the size of category images

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

The currency not showing correctly

Hello,

1 / For the next update put the possibility of putting color codes currently you can just drag the cursor to choose a color code but you cannot put a color code.
    — It’s HTML5’s default color picker. It behaves based on the browser. We recommend using Chrome browser if you need to put a color code.

Put the possibility of adding sentences for the translation of words

1/see the screeshot, I want to know how to translate words
    — We didn’t find any screenshots. Could you please use google drive or provide the screenshot link directly?

2/ How to increase the size of the images on the home page
    3/How can we deactivate the slide shop of images on the home page?
    4/How to increase the size of category images
    — Al of these needs code customization. If you are looking for a customization service based on your specific needs and requirements then please send a message using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form to click here https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Moreover, we have visited your website and found the currency is showing correctly.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for the assistance, frankly I have your script, I hope you will add other features.

1-Impossible to send an email I have configured smtp it does not work I have configured sendmail the emails are sent successfully but do not arrive in the inbox

2/How to translate these words that are in the customer order
    see screenshot
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A3Rd-PDRbNTwcvO7cJqmZtftP3yWxr3A/view

Diop Ousmane
    Participant

how to set french as default language in backend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour