When we installed the Demo Content, a large number of images were not included with the upload. As such now it appears that the hosting site for the demo content is now also offline. How can we download the images and PNG files which have not been uploaded correctly to the site, and we can no longer download manually.
For example…. these images are missing and can no longer be downloaded manually…
1. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
2. Then install the latest version of the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
3. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)