Inconsistent Pagesize, Request & Performance on Gtmetrix

• Home
  • Topics
  • Inconsistent Pagesize, Request & Performance on Gtmetrix
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme Inconsistent Pagesize, Request & Performance on Gtmetrix

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dhananjay
    Participant

Hi there,

As per your suggestion I made a fresh install of latest wordpress, installed virtusky theme & installed demo content (& waited till it is fully installed). Then ran few tests on gtmetrix to evaluate performance and found out that it is different for different search (highly inconsistent). I got over 10 different results with page size going up to 20MB and getting page speed score of F & E. If you say that this could happen due to hosting, then I ran tests for your live demo website ( http://themelooks.us/demo/virtusky/wordpress) and performance is hugely different for different run.

I have Monstroid2, Woostroid as well as some divi themes and performance is consistent.

Can you please shed light on this.

Dhananjay
    Participant

Is there a functionality to upload attachments? I can send on screen prints.

Hi Dhananjay,

In this issue, we have some suggestion for you.

1. Use W3 Total Cache Plugin
    2. Upload and use optimized images. You could use https://tinypng.com/ for image optimization.

Hope you will get better performance.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dhananjay
    Participant

Hi,

I have used WP Super Cache Plugin and used Shortpixel (paid subscription) to optimize images.
    I am WPMU member and used hummingbird optimizer but improvement was hardly noticeable. I have a paid CDN subscription that I also used to cache static files. This is disappointing. As I said earlier, I ran tests for your live demo website ( http://themelooks.us/demo/virtusky/wordpress) and even issue exists there.

Hi Dhananjay,

We are really sorry to say that, in this issue, you need to optimize the theme based on your needs.

Please Note: we have not mentioned anywhere in our item page that our theme has high performance on Gtmetrix or others.

However, we have listed this issue in our theme update list. We will try to improve our theme performance in our future update of the theme.

Moreover, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dhananjay
    Participant

Hi there,

I don’t have any needs that are ‘specific to me alone’. All I am trying to highlight is inconsistency that can be measured via tools like gtmetrix.

I agree that you have not mentioned gtmetrix, but it is just a tool to measure performance and optimization of theme/page. As I said, I did try optimize with tools available and then I wrote to you.
    Do you have a time line as to when you can come up with a new version?

thanks.

Hi Dhananjay,

As we have said, we will try to improve our theme performance in our future update of the theme. That means, if possible. We are not confirming.

Please Note: our theme is all about that we have described in the item details page and have in the live demo.

So, if you need more performance, features or something else, then you could definitely ask us. However, it’s not including the item support. If possible, we will update our theme with requested features or something else. Otherwise, you need do those with your own or need to hire someone else.

Please check out below our item Support includes:
    – Answering technical questions about item’s features
    – Assistance with reported bugs and issues
    – Help with included 3rd party assets

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour