Increment +1 H to delivery today

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Increment +1 H to delivery today

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emilian
    Participant

Hello!
    I want to set delivery today +1 hour.
    How can I do?
    If is 11:25 AM clock, delivery available to be first at 12:30 AM 13:00, 13:30… etc

Dennis Rego
    Participant

My question is related to this question.

Right now, customers can choose a time slot to pick up their order now, but we are telling them that they must allow 30 minutes for their order to be ready. How do I display only time slots 30 minutes to 1 hour from the time of the order?

Dear emilian & Dennis,

Please check out this screenshot https://prnt.sc/10ddw8s to find out the option.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dennis Rego
    Participant

The issue is that setting does not change how much time is needed to prepare the food. For example, right now it is 1:51pm in my time zone. I have Foodbook set to 30 minute Delivery Time Slot. When I go to the checkout, I can choose 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, etc. Those times have already passed. (Yes, the time zone is correct.) Customers are ordering food in the parking lot, and coming in 2 minutes later and asking for their food. They should not be able to select a time slot that is in the past or the present time. Does that make sense?

Dear Dennis,

We are sorry to say that the delivery time slot does not work based on the present time. It works based on your restaurant opening and closing time.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour