Install issue

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home WhatsIPs Install issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ayoub
    Participant

Installation works only when using a folder site.com/WhatsIps, when i relocate files to root i get an error with servor error

Hi ayoub,

First of all, please check your server PHP version. If it’s less than 7 then upgrade it to minium 7 or newer.

Moreover, if you installed the script to site.com/WhatsIps then it’s not possible to get working the script to relocate files to root. Because it reserves the URL after installation.

For example, you need to extract the WhatsIPs.zip file in the public_html and move the files from the WhatsIPs folder to public_html before starting installation if you want to install the script in the root of your domain. After then follow the installation steps carefully from the provided documentation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

ayoub
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Actually i’m aware of the process to install in public_html folder, but if i reach to you it’s beacause it doesn’t work.

Here the process :

Upload Whatsip.zip to public_html
    Folder is created in public_html
    Move content folder from /whatsip to /public_html

And by doind so when i load the page i’m getting an error 500 – Servor error and i’m using php 7

How ever the same process works when i use a folder to install the script.

Is it related to .htaccess included in the folder ?

It can be .htaccess issue. In this issue, you could contact your hosting server provided.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

ayoub
    Participant

Hi,

I fixed the installation by copying folder whatsip after file install on folder.

Also, where can i implement firebase code for tracking, i don’t header body section in index.php.

Thank you

Hi Ayoub,

Here is the header file location resources\views\frontend\layout\header.blade.php

However, you can’t implement a firebase code directly in Laravel. Please check this out https://www.cloudways.com/blog/firebase-realtime-database-laravel/ and https://github.com/kreait/laravel-firebase

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jaranai
    Participant

Error Install Please check your network connection

Hi Jaranai,

If it says “Please check your network connection” then it’s all about your internet connection issue.

Moreover, please create your own topic without post a reply in someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected email notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour