Installation of ecohosting theme

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home APPY HTML Template Installation of ecohosting theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Enajuke Kenneth
    Participant

I downloaded whmcs from my cpanel and entered my licence key. I have all the whmcs folder installed automatically and i went to public_html/templates and created my own folder then uploaded my website template in the folder public_html/templates/asidehost after which i go to my whmcs admin and activated the folder asidehost from the general settings after refreshing the frontend i get a black page.
    Please note: i did not include the whmcs files that i downloaded from your site since i already downloaded from my cpanel. Have i done this correctly ? if not please talk me through it from the beginning.

Hi Enajuke,

You did wrong.

As you described you have uploaded the HTML template in the template folder. In this issue, you need to upload a folder that we have provided in the \ecohosting_main_files_v3.3\whmcs-templates\whmcs_v7.10.0 (folder) and rename the folder name to asidehost

Please Note: Mainly, our item is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like our demo.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enajuke Kenneth
    Participant

How do i get the admin side of the whmcs then?//

Hi Enajuke,

You mentioned that you already installed the WHMCS system from your Cpanel and we are providing WHMCS template to use with your WHMCS system.

You could learn more from the internet about what is the WHMCS system and what is the WHMCS template?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enajuke Kenneth
    Participant

From the README note you gave along with the template

Steps to install WHMCS Template
    ==============================================
    1. Upload the [“EcoHostingV1” or “EcoHostingV2” or “EcoHostingV3”] folder to your WHMCS Folder /templates

2. Activate [“EcoHostingV1” or “EcoHostingV2” or “EcoHostingV3”] Template from WHMCS Admin Panel Setup

3. Refresh the Client Area

Notes
    ==============================================
    1. Upload the [“EcoHostingV1”] folder to your WHMCS Folder /templates

2. Activate [“EcoHostingV1” ] Template from WHMCS Admin Panel Setup

3. Refresh the Client Area

These are the steps i followed without uploading your whmcs template since i already have whmcs downloaded with admin and licence included. But when i activate it on my admin panel in step 2 and refresh the client side step3 , i have a blank page.

Hi,

You have the WHMCS system installed in your server, not the WHMCS template. We are providing the WHMCS template, not the WHMCS system.

Please follow the steps to upload our provided WHMCS template to your WHMCS system’s template folder.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enajuke Kenneth
    Participant

I think I have installed wrongly. If I understand correctly, I am suppose to upload the whmcs six template that came with your file on the template folder of the whmcs server. Was I right to have installed whmcs server on the public-html in file manager of my cpanel panel? Because I can’t seem to find a way to upload the ecohosting template to display my website. Meanwhile, how do I redirect the domain checker to whmcs server since the link that came with your file goes to billing.ywhmcs.com/…?

In this issue, please check out the FAQs from the provided documentation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour