Installation

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CloudSky HTML Template Installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JustTime
    Participant

Hello Guys,

I have some problems with the installation.

I own WHMCS, and would like to insert the template, the Cloudsky01, etc. in the template folder that’s clear, but I do not have this /public_html folder.

Is there a solution ?, or a better description?

greeting,
    Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Please Note: Mainly, our template is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color based on our HTML template.

In this issue, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to WHMCS.

Please follow the steps from the provided documentation to install the HTML template properly.

=======================================================================================================
    WHMCS Template included in “main_files/whmcs-template” (folder) with installation instruction “readme.txt”
    =======================================================================================================

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enajuke Kenneth
    Participant

I am having this same problem. I have whmcs 7.10.2 installed and i have uploaded the ecoshosting on the template folder but i get a blank page when i activate from admin and refresh the frontend

Hi Enajuke,

Maybe you have uploaded the HTML template in the template folder. Please upload the template that has in the \ecohosting_main_files_v3.3\whmcs-templates\whmcs_v7.10.0 (folder)

Moreover, please post your own topic with details with some screenshot of your issues including your website URL in the exact/right/correct forum that item you have bought. Please create your own topic without post a reply in someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour