Is there a way to make the home page characters smaller

• Home
  • Topics
  • Is there a way to make the home page characters smaller
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Provpn Is there a way to make the home page characters smaller

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spirogg
    Participant

Hello,
    How can we make to characters smaller on the home page of the whmcs template ? The words are way to big?
    Also is there a way to remove some of the squares in that section they don’t align properly ?

Dear Spiro,

It’s all about the WHMCS Twenty-One theme. We just customized the header, footer, and color.

In this case, you could contact the WHMCS team.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

spirogg
    Participant

Well when we use 21 theme the text on mobile is not large like on your theme so that’s why I ask you ??

spirogg
    Participant

I’m talking about the large blue text in announcements. This has to do with your child theme I believe.

Tye words on my iPhone 11 Pro are so big.

On just twenty-one theme they are not so large ? Can you assist me with these or can you check please. ?

Thank you so much
    Spiro

Dear Spiro,

Please provide your WHMCS URL to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

spirogg
    Participant

No worries. I figured it out

I went into the styles.css and changed the h1 h2 h3 etc and now everything looks proper and not too big.

I think h1 48px is too big cause on mobile it’s not display smaller so I just changed 48 to 30 and went down from there. Anyway all good on this ticket here

Thanks again

Spiro

Dear Spiro,

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to provide exclusive support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to make the home page characters smaller’ is closed to new replies.