issue on home page with slider overflow

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home GREENSSD HTML Template issue on home page with slider overflow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edmund Cotta
    Participant

hello,

i have installed the theme on my server and it seems there is an issue with the responsive portion not fully rendering as responsive appropriately. what seems to happen is the slider gets cut off and i cannot seem to find a way to fix it. not even re-uploading the theme seems to help.

Site: http://www.tcksolutions.com

Hi Edmund,

We have reviewed the issue. The issue raised only for your big logo. In this issue, you could use the custom CSS below to the custom.css file to fix the issue.

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .header--topbar > .container > .pull-right {
        height: auto;
    }
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Edmund Cotta
    Participant

Ok so I have added the code. But for some reason the greens [email protected] seems to never clear from loading even after deleting the logo. I cleared the cache ok server just to be sure. Still nothing changes.

I’m not sure why this logo wants to keep loading even though it does not exist on the server.

Edmund Cotta
    Participant

so after extensive testing it seems the logos are causing the issue here.

I would like to know how to increase the header for screens less than 768px width. I believe that is what needs to be done at least for now.

Edmund Cotta
    Participant

Ok i figure it out.

here is my solutions

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .header–topbar-logo {
    display:inline-block;
    max-width: 320px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 90%; }
    }

i did width @ 90% to allow for devices with a 320px screen width to work without distorting the logo ad having to set a 300px max-width

hope this can help others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour