ISSUE WITH DELIVERY AND PICKUP PRICES / Restrofood

• Home
  • Topics
  • ISSUE WITH DELIVERY AND PICKUP PRICES / Restrofood
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook ISSUE WITH DELIVERY AND PICKUP PRICES / Restrofood

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RAMEZ Noory
    Participant

Hello!
    I Have restrofood plugin installed in my wordpress website and in the issue I am facing is the delivery methood for example when I choose the pick up option while checkout it doesnt not detict the Pickup by me option all though I have to types of delivery methood added in the woocommerce shipping methood which is localPickup, and shipping zones, and the other Issue I am facing is that when I choose the pickup methood it shouldnt not ask for the customers home address just I want that it show (name,email,phone) and free cost for pick up and then checkout
    would really appreciate your support in this matter so far I am very happy with plugin its all what I needed but please support me with solving the issues mentioned above.

Hello,

Please provide your website URL to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

RAMEZ Noory
    Participant

wwww.jankanwanhagrilli.fi

RAMEZ Noory
    Participant

Hi,

Restrofood has its own delivery fee setting system. You don’t need to use woocommerce shipping system. However, if you want to use woocommerce shipping system then you can use it but it will work its own way. It will not work RestroFood way.

Please check out this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ae2dY5DCk&list=PLbmIKrgYlRboSrWDjUoO3M40xAFcomy0j&index=5 and set up the settings based on your needs. It’s all about your settings issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

RAMEZ Noory
    Participant

Hello!
    Thank you for your respond what I wanted to ask is that I would like to have deiffrent delivery prices for each zone and in restrofood i cant add more than one fixed rate is there any option where I could add more delivery option in the plugin for each zone sepratly ?

RAMEZ Noory
    Participant

and also is it possible to if customers want to pick up the order it shouldnt ask for their home adress just name, phone number and email would be enough ?

Hello,

We are sorry to say that there are no pre-built options to do those. If you need a customization service based on your specific needs and requirements then please send a message using our website contact form to click here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour