Issue with My Account Button

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Karton Issue with My Account Button

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sophie
    Participant

Hi,

When I click the my account button in the header to login as a customer or vendor, it has a little pop-out sidebar to allow me to login or register. When I try to register the button is not responsive at all.

I tried to fix this myself, but I’m not actually sure where I can fix this sidebar since it’s not a page – do I find it in the code only and is there something that could be stopping the register button working?

Kind Regards,
    Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response. If need, we will update the theme, then you will get notified via email when the theme update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Sophie,

We have fixed the issue and updated the theme on ThemeForest. Please download and use the updated theme to get rid of the issue.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sophie
    Participant

Hi,

Thankyou for updating that! I now get a drop-down when I click “I’m a vendor” which wasn’t happening before and the register button looks like it works in that you press it and the page reloads and gets rid of that side popout but I don’t get an email when I try doing a test, the page just reloads and that’s all.

Kind Regards,
    Sophie

Hi Sophie,

We have double-checked everything and we didn’t find any issue. Please check out the screenshot as a reference https://prnt.sc/rb8hal

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sophie
    Participant

Okay no worries, since mine isnt working where do I go to look at it’s settings since it’s not a page?
    Thankyou
    Sophie

Hi Sophie,

We are sorry to say that there are no settings available for this default My Account button. In this issue, you could remove the default My Account button and add & use your own button using Karton header builder.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour