Issues with Google Maps and Redux framework plugin

• Home
  • Topics
  • Issues with Google Maps and Redux framework plugin
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Karton Issues with Google Maps and Redux framework plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sophie
    Participant

Hi,

I have had issues with my google maps not working properly, I contacted weDevs/Dokan for assistance and they have advised that the issue was the Redux Framework plugin – therefore I can no longer use the Redux Framework Plugin

The header builder function does not appear to be working now, and I can’t change any of the template settings that I used to be able to. How can I amend the template without the Redux Framework Plugin, or is there a way of modifying the plugin so that it is compatible with the Google Maps searches/Maps

Regards,
    Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Could you please explain with details why you contacted weDevs/Dokan for your google maps issue? and what is the problem you are facing with google maps? and why the Redux Framework plugin is responsible for the google maps issue?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sophie
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please explain with details why you contacted weDevs/Dokan for your google maps issue? I contacted them because I thought the issue was related to one of their plugins as they have geolocation features within their software and the default location which was being displayed was a setting that had to be amended in the Dokan plugin section.

What is the problem you are facing with google maps? The issue has now been resolved with the disabling of the Redux Framework – but when Redux Framework was activated the google maps that was being displayed on my home screen/store page/store list was being cut off, not being interactive and the search bar for the location wasn’t working/interacting with the map, the default location won’t change from the default which was in India somewhere.

Why the Redux Framework plugin is responsible for the google maps issue? If i deactivate Redux, the google maps issues are resolved. Hence, the Redux plugin was causing the above listed issues. I did not personally look into this, the support team at weDevs did, and they isolated each plugin to determine which one was causing it. It came to be the Redux Framework Plugin

Hi Sophie,

In this issue, you could delete the API from Karton Options -> General don’t need to deactivate Redux Framework.

The issue caused because a google map API can call only once from a website.

Moreover, we saw you have opened a refund request where this is not an issue of our theme. It’s all about the Google Map API call issue. Now tell us what do you want? Do you want a refund or not?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour