Issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mert
    Participant

I have the following issues:
    – The Icons on “Add to Cart” and “Checkout-Button” are yellow. I have never set this color.
    – Product images are different sizes.
    – Default Sort is false (I need Alphabetical)
    – If you choose a variation on a product the price is bugging (Large prices)

Greets

Dear Mert,

– The Icons on “Add to Cart” and “Checkout-Button” are yellow. I have never set this color.
    — Those are image icons. So, it’s not changeable by changing color. You could change it with your own icon from the FoodBook Settings.

– Product images are different sizes.
    — If you want to show same size image then you need to upload same size image.

– Default Sort is false (I need Alphabetical)
    — We are sorry to say that there is no pre-built sorting option for Alphabetical. If you need it you can hire our developers for the customization service.

– If you choose a variation on a product the price is bugging (Large prices)
    — Please update the plugin to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mert
    Participant

Thank you, everything worked except the image size. The Images are all the same on the products.

Dear Mert,

Please provide a screenshot and your website URL to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Mert,

We have fixed the issue and updated the plugin on the Envato Market. Please download and use the updated plugin to get rid of the issue.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mert
    Participant

This bug still exists, im in the newest version: 2.8.0

Dear Mert,

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Mert,

We have reviewed your website.

It’s can be your website cache issue or a plugin or the theme conflicting issue. Moreover, we are unable to understand your website language. That’s why we can’t check properly. In this issue, you could try to change the theme and deactivate cache, cookies, or other related plugins to check the issue.

Furthermore, it’s confirmed that the issue already resolved. You could check out our plugin live demo as a reference.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour