License validation error

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme License validation error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Fabien Alesina
    Participant

Hi !

I created my WordPress website. I validated the license and I successfully imported the example data. Once I send all the file to my web server (OVH), and after the database import, the project il loosing the license (I have to validate it again). When I set the license code, the following error occurs :

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

I contacted OVH, and after investigation they said that it is not OVH that is blocking the Curl.

Could you help me to validate the license ?

Have a nice day.

Cheers, Fabien

Hello Fabien,

We are collaborating with our hosting provider to find out the issue to fix. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fabien Alesina
    Participant

Hi,

It is now working, but on my production website I get the error message “Your key has been installed on another domain(localhost:8888)”, since I started to work on localhost. Could you please reset this choice ? Then I can validate the key on my production website ?

Thanks a lot 😉

Have a nice day,

Fabien

Hello Fabien,

There is an option to activate the plugin on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it is installed now.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fabien Alesina
    Participant

Hi,

After I deactivated the licence from localhost, I set the licence on the production website, and I get again the same error:

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Need help 🙁

Have a nice day !

Cheers,
    Fabien

Fabien Alesina
    Participant

Hi,

I bought this theme and I still can’t use it. Could you please add manualy the license ? Connect to your Database, find my key that I linked to my themelooks account, and set the website “sophiehadre.ch”.

If you cannot, could you please refund me, since I can’t use the product that I bought. I have to work on this website asap…

Hope I will have a solution for this problem…

Cheers,
    Fabien

Hello,

Please contact Envato Market Help to get a refund.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fabien Alesina
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please add manually the website sophiehadre.ch in your database associated to my license code ?

It will solve everything and will take you just few minutes…

Have a nice day,

Cheers,
    Fabien

Hello Mario,

We are sorry to say that we still didn’t figure out why you are facing the issue. We are still working on it.

Moreover, there is no way to add a website manually.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello,

The issue has been resolved. Please try again.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour