Location checker address autocomplete never worked

• Home
  • Topics
  • Location checker address autocomplete never worked
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Location checker address autocomplete never worked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fabio B.
    Participant

Hello there!

This plugin really works well, and I’m very happy with it. There’s only one problem: since when I bought the foodbook plugin, the address autocomplete on the delivery checker pop up never worked. In fact, I never knew it should have worked until I checked the demo again the other day.

All APIs are well set, so there is no problem on that side. It seems that the problem lies in the loading order of the js files, because on the console of the navigator we can see an error from Google map api: “initMap() is not a function”; In the files of foodbook pluging, we can find the exported function initMap at this path: foodbook/assets/js/location.js
    I also found that we call this function and the google map api in the file at the path foodbook/inc/enqueue.js, but I didn’t managed to change the call order, and the google map api wasn’t called anymore.

My website is the following: https://tastyt.it/
    I’m using the Lafka Woocommerce Theme

Here you can find some screenshots of the porblem: https://ibb.co/album/6X46KK

I thank you in advance for any help you can provide! 🙂

Hello Fabio,

Could you please check the issue by changing the theme?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fabio B.
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, I received no notification on your reply.

The problem is that I really need that specific them, I cannot change it. SO even if it would work, it would not be a great solution..

Hello Fabio,

If it’s your theme issue then you can contact your theme author to get support on it.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour