Login button and my account hidden in mobile

• Home
  • Topics
  • Login button and my account hidden in mobile
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VPNet HTML Template Login button and my account hidden in mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thoman Phan
    Participant

Hello
    Can you check this theme and fix issue login button and free trial button has hidden in mobile
    in mobile this theme has hidden my account button , Can you set display to my account button and “free try it ” to left and logo to center menu
    Great Thank

Hi Thoman,

First of all, this is not an issue that needs to be fixed. In mobile, there has no space to show “my account” & “free try it” buttons in the header and it looks like it destroys the header. That’s why we hide the buttons on the mobile.

However, you could use the below custom CSS to show the buttons in the mobile.

@media (max-width: 575.98px) {
        .main-header .d-none.d-sm-block {
            display: block !important;
        }
        .client-area.text-right {
            text-align: center !important;
        }
    }

Moreover, if you have specific positioning requirements for the buttons then you need to hire someone else to customize the template based on your needs and requirements. It’s not covered our item FREE support.

Please learn more about our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour