Logo Location

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS WordPress Theme Logo Location

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter Evans
    Participant

Hi There,

I am trying to change the location of my logo from where you would have HostWHMCS i would like to move it to the right a little bit.

I have looked in the CSS and Header.tpl but i am struggling to find what i need.

my website is eos.me.uk

Thank you in advance!
    Pete

Hi Pete,

It’s really confusing. Are you want to change the logo location from the WordPress theme or WHMCS template?

Please write us with details.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Peter Evans
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry that was my fault, I am using the wordpress theme, what I am trying to accomplish is to move my company logo from the top left of the nav bar to the right a little more.

I have looked through the header.tpl and css files but cannot find the logo positioning is this because the theme is responsive and dynamically adjusts the position?

Hopefully this makes a little more sense 🙂

Pete

We were confused, because you wrote have looked through the header.tpl and css files. Basically, the header.tpl file is a WHMCS template file not a WordPress theme file. So, it’s normal that you will not find the CSS there for the WordPress theme.

If you are using WordPress theme then you need to write custom CSS to move my company logo from the top left of the nav bar to the right a little more.

In this issue, you could use below CSS in Dashboard > Appearance > Editor Moreover, you could adjust to increase or decrease the px

.header--navbar .navbar-header .header--logo{
        margin-left: 10px;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour