Made updates as per changelog now site has fault

• Home
  • Topics
  • Made updates as per changelog now site has fault
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home GREENSSD HTML Template Made updates as per changelog now site has fault

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Clayton
    Participant

Hi.
    I made the changes to my theme to update to the latest version as per the instructions in the changelog.
    However when you try to purchase hosting as a customer, the boxes to enter the domain name and the continue button are missing see https://bit.ly/2HnD1JG

I have checked through the code and it appears to be as per the changelog instructions. However if I change the theme to an original non updated one it works ok.

Thanks

Hi Richard,

First of all, please extend your support, because your FREE support was expired on 2018-02-11.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Richard Clayton
    Participant

as stated in a previous post, I already renewed my support on the 16th Feb The invoice number is IVIP23748476

Thanks

It’s alright.

Mainly, in WHMCS v7.5.0 has some issues like this. That’s why, WHMCS team updated WHMCS v7.5.1 very quickly to fix those issues and we are working on it to update our items with WHMCS v7.5.1

Please wait with patience for the next update of the template. You will get notified via email when the template update will available.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour