MailChimp not working

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Kripdom WordPress Theme MailChimp not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bartosz
    Participant

Hi guys,

So, I managed to add my mailchimp API and list ID and nothing happens..

Any advice?

Bartosz
    Participant

Also, I can see that the 1.2V is available but when downloading from themeforest it contains 1.0v.

Hi Bartosz,

We are investigating the issues. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Moreover, if needed we will provide an update of the item on Envato Market (ThemeForest). Then, you will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Bartosz
    Participant

Hi guys,

The new update has been released and the MailChimp newsletter is still not working……

In this issue, you need to remove and reinstall the kripdomTheme and kripdom-core Plugin to get the update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Bartosz
    Participant

What is the best way to do it cause I always do it from the FTP. Deleting the old theme and replacing the folder with a new one.

Your process also works well. No problem.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Bartosz
    Participant

Well, this is the problem that after doing this and even refreshing the API keys it’s still not working..

Hi Bartosz,

We have fixed the issue and updated the theme on Envato Market (Themeforest). Please download and use the updated theme (v1.4) and plugins to fix the issue.

Need to remove and reinstall thekripdomTheme,kripdom-coreandWP BackeryPlugin to get the above update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Bartosz
    Participant

1.4?? I thought you released 1.7

Bartosz
    Participant

It WOKRS!!! 🙂

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our theme and our support too.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour