Mega Menu

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vishal
    Participant

I want to replace main primary menu with Mega Menu, also want to go for Mega Menu Pro. Can you please send me CSS theme to import which should behave same like menu theme included in cosolu theme..

Hi Vishal,

In this issue, you need to export the theme from Mega Menu -> Tools Please check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/ja9jvx

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Manan
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use Mega Menu, but it does not work properly. Can you send me the sample data file please?
    Also, as shown in the screenshot above, I do not see an option of Cosolu in the export theme option. I see 2 options and both of them are named “Default”.

Hi Manan,

Please follow the steps from the provided documentation to enable the mega menu. Moreover, as you mention the above reply, we guess you didn’t read the reply carefully also not reviewed the screenshot carefully too. This is because it’s all about Mega Menu -> Tools not Cosolu theme option.

If you need more assistance, then please create your own topic and avoid to reply someone else created topic. This is because it sends an unwanted notification to the user who created the topic.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick H
    Participant

I need help with the Mega Menu Theme. My install is not showing Cosolu (QuickFix) them as an option. I have two “Default” themes and both break my site. Where can I get the Mega Menu CSS theme info from the install files?

Thanks for the help!

Hi Nick,

We will fix the issue shortly in our next update of the theme. Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour