Mega Menu and normal menu not working on mobile

• Home
  • Topics
  • Mega Menu and normal menu not working on mobile
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Mega Menu and normal menu not working on mobile

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    conor bradley
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been having problems with the mobile menu displaying properly, It works perfect on the desktop site however when you go to mobile theres nothing there. youre able to click on the blue background and then the menu pops up but new customers wont know that. I know I havent got support anymore however this should be working with the theme without needing support. I’ve also spoken to the mega menu support and have sent me the following

Hi Conor,

Thanks for posting a link. I can see your theme has custom CSS that is specific to Max Mega Menu, and it is hiding the “MENU” text here:

screenshot

2021-05-17_10-36-26

Please contact your theme authors and ask them to remove this from the mega-menu.css file.

Regards,
    Tom

Many Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by conor bradley.

Dear Conor,

Please extend your support period to get assistance on your query. Because your FREE support period was expired on 2020-04-09

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

conor bradley
    Participant

I shouldn’t need to extend support. The menu from your theme and with the plugin you provide simply doesn’t work

Dear Conor,

We are sorry to say that it’s none of our theme or plugin issues. It’s a megamenu settings issue. If you have installed the Max Mega Menu plugin, but not selected in the megamenu on the Appearance -> Menu http://prntscr.com/mkuftr It hides the mobile menu.

Please deactivate the Max Mega Menu plugin to fix the issue if you are not using a megamenu.

Moreover, please extend your support period to get assistance on your future query. Because your FREE support period was expired on 2020-04-09

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

conor bradley
    Participant

I’ve already done that. The only reason I’ve gone back to mega menu is because your theme doesn’t have a mobile menu for some reason or it’s broken for me

Dear Conor,

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Conor,

We have reviewed your website.

We can understand that it’s a 3rd party plugin confliction issue. Because the FontAwesome is not loading. Please deactivate 3rd party plugins one by one to check the issue which plugin conflicts and disabled the FontAwesome.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour