Migrate doman name breaks theme

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost Migrate doman name breaks theme

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel C.
    Participant

I build the site and worked find on new.sinip.tech (no longer accessible) I then pointed the domain name sinip.tech to that server, updated the WordPress DB so every instance of the domain name uses the new one (I’ve done this many times, I’m sure that is ok), but the theme no longer works, it displays rubbish.

I had to revert sinip.tech to the old website in the mean time and repeated the domain name experiment but this time pointed it to blog.sinip.tech (you can visit this one and see it’s broken).

Does it have something to do with the license? what is happening?

Dear Daniel,

It’s a licensing issue. Please activate the license to fix the issue.

For your kind information, a purchase code/license is for only using one active domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory. To activate the theme on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it installed now.

There is an option to activate the plugin on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it installed now.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour