Mobile menu NOT working, home page pricing section not working

• Home
  • Topics
  • Mobile menu NOT working, home page pricing section not working
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain Mobile menu NOT working, home page pricing section not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Majid Semakula
    Participant

I recently purchase the Ordomain theme. Mobile menu NOT working. On desktop, home page pricing section not working, i cannot switch between DEDICATED HOSTING, RESELLER HOSTING, SHARED HOSTING, VPS HOSTING.

Hello,

We are sorry to say that your issues are not understandable.

Could you please explain in detail with some screenshots including your website URL to understand your issues?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Majid Semakula
    Participant

I am not going to publish my company information on a public platform. I would appreciate if I’m assisted through a private chat of email. I have bought hundreds of themes from theme forest and non of them have asked for my website links and similar information on forums.

The problem we are facing is not a customization issue, its the issue with the theme. Mobile menu is not working, how better should I explain this? I can send you my WordPress logins and look it up.

Hello,

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Majid Semakula
    Participant

Thank you, I have sent all the necessary information

Hello,

Our info team forwarded your provided details to us. We will investigate the issue and get back to you ASAP.

Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello,

We have updated the theme. Please download and use the updated theme to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour