Modify language and modify url.

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CoSolu WordPress Theme Modify language and modify url.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

Hello
    I would like to modify the language and addresses of the core features where I include Gallery, Service and service pricing. I have translated the theme and the CoSolu Core plugin by pot and mo and Gallery, Service and service pricing are not translated for me, apart from that in permanent link settings it does not appear to modify the url such as service to be able to put it in Spanish to face the seo.

Hi Sergi,

Please extend your support period to get assistance on your inquiry, because your FREE support period was expired on 2019-11-16

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

I’ve already paid for the support extension so you can fix the problem for me. Thank you.

Hi Sergi,

Please provide some screenshots to review the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

Screenshots to review the issue:

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

Hi Sergi,

Please regenerate the .pot file using the Loco Translate plugin to get the translated string for the Gallery, Service, and service pricing.

Moreover, it’s not possible to translate an URL.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

comment that I already created the file with the Loco Translate plugin and then downloaded the file to translate it into Spanish using the Poedit application. Then I uploaded the .mo and .po files to the following folder “languages ​​/ plugins /”

But I did not get the translation in Gallery, Services, Service Pricing.

I leave the url where the translated files and the CoSolu Core .pot file are. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_gbWC8JNcsHEwGxOhZo02Kw6FOY53oz4?usp=sharing

Also I leave the url the .pot file and the translated files of the theme. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kPHi4XNV4OL1Uze6uHVgf2FdPs3XqoCg?usp=sharing

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

Comment that the translation files of the theme are put in the folder: languages/themes/

Sergi Alarcon Recio
    Participant

How is the problem that I told you, is that I replied explaining what was happening to me and I still have not received an answer, Thank you

Hi Sergi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have listed this in our theme update list to investigate and fix the issue in our next update of the theme. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour