Multi-branch add-on issue

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Multi-branch add-on issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Babas Restaurant
    Participant

Hi

I’ve been using Foodbook plugin for 2 months now, and I am really happy with it. So, I purchased Multi-branch add on to manage my other branches as well. However, I am facing an issue. May be you can simply resolve it.

I don’t want the delivery checker option. But when I uncheck the delivery checker option, the location modal doesn’t popup. So, it’s complicating the entire process. I just want the location modal to popup and then the customer should be able to select a branch and proceed further.
    I’ll tell you why it’s complicated:
    1) With the “address” delivery checking option creating a Google API and getting it to work seems too complicated. Though I followed all the steps correctly it doesn’t work.
    2) With the “Zip Code” option there doesn’t seem to be a way to display multiple zip codes. Moreover, this option comes into picture only if the customer wants a door delivery, not for store pick up. When I used your plugin for single branch things were working fine as I could add the zip codes of the areas where I want to deliver within the WooCommerce settings.

My request is simple. Please remove the delivery checker option and allow the location/select branch modal to popup so that my customers can just select the branch and proceed with the order. Let them decide abt door delivery/store pickup at the checkout page. And if possible change the title text in the popup to “Select a Brach”.

Please respond at the earliest.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Babas Restaurant
    Participant

Here’s the link Babas

Hi,

We are sorry to say that maybe you missed these settings https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-create-google-api-key/ That’s why the API does not work.

Moreover, thanks for your suggestion. We already working with the multi zipcode feature and some other features. Also, we have listed your suggestion in our plugin update list to add some new features in the next update of the plugin.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the plugin. You will get notified via email when the plugin update will available to download.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Babas Restaurant
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I did everything as mentioned https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-create-google-api-key/. However, after I update the Google API Key, nothing seems to work. You have the option of “Set Single Branch Shop Location”. When the option is for single branch how is it supposed to work for multi-branch? Moreover, that field doesn’t allow to type anything once the API key is entered and saved. Even if it worked fine I wouldn’t want to set any distance restriction. What if the customer wanted to order for a store pickup and the system doesn’t allow him to place an order as he stays a little far away. Obviously I’ll lose an online order. This is just one scenario.

Please understand that delivery availability check should be done only if the customer chooses “Door Delivery” option.

See, there are so many situations to think about if you have to implement “Delivery Availability Checker” option. You need learn about all the possible situations.

The problem is that the plugin doesn’t allow the customer to place an order if the delivery availability is not checked. Believe me, it’ll be an utter failure, coz that’s not supposed to be the first step. So, for now, all I request you is to give an option to disable the “Delivery Availability Checker” and let the customer just select the branch he wants to order from, and then proceed. WooCommerce allows to setup delivery limitations using Zip Codes. I am happy to do that.

I hope you understand.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. We already listed your requested feature and planned to add it in the next update of the plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Babas Restaurant
    Participant

Please do it ASAP…
    The add-on wont make any sense if this adjustment is not made.

Thanks

Hi,

We are trying our best.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi-branch add-on issue’ is closed to new replies.