Multi branches kitchen and manager didn’t receive ordera

• Home
  • Topics
  • Multi branches kitchen and manager didn’t receive ordera
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Multi branches kitchen and manager didn’t receive ordera

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ameer abozeda
    Participant

I post this topic before and it’s closed before we fixed it…

Old topic url
    https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/topic/multi-branch-kitchen-and-manager-dont-receive-the-orders/

Ok i know that I didn’t do it in the right way because of this i write a topic to help me with that i check the Documentation how to do that and i do it in this way … this not work for me please check it again and if you think that I did it in wrong way please do it for me in the right way to see if this gona work for you …

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

If the support can’t fix this issue just tell me

Dear Ameer,

When we provide an answer to a topic with proper information and we can understand there no need for any further assistance then we closed the topic.

However, please provide your wp-admin, Branch Manager & Kitchen Manager (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Ameer,

As we have seen that you still didn’t set the opening and closing time of your branches https://prnt.sc/13avqhu That’s why there are not showing any times on the checkout page and you can’t order by selecting a branch https://prnt.sc/13avuq5

Please set your branch’s opening and closing times to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

I can order and see the orders in woocommerce orders … anyway i try it and chose the opening and closing time of branches and still not working

Dear Ameer,

Could you please let us clear how could you have placed an order without selecting a branch?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

i select the product from the products menu and added the item on the cart then i go to checkout
    (in the wp-admin > products – i add the brunch for all products) you can go to my website and make an order you can choise payment in delivery and then go to “wp-admin > woocommece > orders” you can see the order there … but if you go to “wp-admin” and login into branch kitchen that i provide you in the email you cant find the order sorry if I’m not soo clear… you can do an test order and see

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

and by the way i disable “Checkout Page Delivery Option Show/Hide” and “Deliver/Pickup Time and Date Show/Hide”

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

I change the kitchen and branch manager page may this cause the issuse

Dear Ameer,

You select branches for products. That means the products are available in those branches. It’s related to product availability for a branch. There is no relation to getting an order of the products in the branch manager and kitchen manager.

You must have to enable “Checkout Page Delivery Option Show/Hide” option. Because you must have to select a branch when checkout to get the order on the selected branch manager and kitchen manager.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

yea now i understand how this work but can you please tell me why in “Products” i can select for each product a Branch name?

can you help me to make it automatically work without choice “Checkout Page Delivery Option”

so when someone choice X product that belong to X branch it’s will automatically will show up on kitchen dashboard (without choice Delivery branch option…).

Dear Ameer,

We already mentioned in our previous reply “You select branches for products. That means the products are available in those branches. It’s related to product availability for a branch. There is no relation to getting an order of the products in the branch manager and kitchen manager.

You must have to enable “Checkout Page Delivery Option Show/Hide” option. Because you must have to select a branch when checkout to get the order on the selected branch manager and kitchen manager.”

Moreover, it’s not possible to make it automatically work without choice “Checkout Page Delivery Option” because a product can be available in all of your branches. For Example, when someone chooses an X product that belongs/available to X, Y & Z branches then which branch’s kitchen dashboard will it automatically show up? Hence, it’s not possible to make it automatically work without choice “Checkout Page Delivery Option”.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

Yeah in my case every branch is a deferent restaurant they dont have the same product what i need just to take the branch_id from the product … when add this product to the cart in the checkout page automatically “Checkout Page Delivery Option Show/Hide” will get the branch id without selecting I tried to do it and and i was to close but maybe you can do it better than me it’s a nice thing
    Sorry if i annoying the support . BIG Thanks to you guys❤️

Ameer abozeda
    Participant

And I’m allowing orders only from one branch when the customer trying to add another product it’s show to him that he can pick one branch to order from

Dear Ameer,

Our plugin works like that what we already described and we are sorry to say that it does not cover the item support.

Please learn more about the Envato Market (codecanyon) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour