Multiple questions

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Multiple questions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nebojsa
    Participant

I have few questions to ask and I am sending you picture of a webpage as it is still closed.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cqcz8i&s=9#.WxLbnUiFNPY

1) Is it possible and how to change background photo of certain parts of page? For example Services (on my Website WAS ICH BIETE), Clients and Testemonial Home.
    2) On your website in some parts every second word is bolded, can I disable that feature and how?
    3) Portfolio section and Blog section is named Awesome Works and Helpful Writing. How can I change it?
    4) Since I am doing a website on German it would be good if my anchor name is not #about but #über-mich can I change that? Also can I add new anchor since I do not have it for a Testemonial Home section?
    5) Is it possible to add picture to a footer? I added a pic, but it does not show.

Thank you for your answers.

Hi Nebojsa,

1) Is it possible and how to change background photo of certain parts of page? For example Services (on my Website WAS ICH BIETE), Clients and Testemonial Home.
    – Plese, watch the video tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmIKrgYlRbq9I5C4_GZN7yBCGgddhprP to customize the section in the proper way.

2) On your website in some parts every second word is bolded, can I disable that feature and how?
    – This is our theme default style. So, there has no option to disable the feature.

3) Portfolio section and Blog section is named Awesome Works and Helpful Writing. How can I change it?
    – In this issue, you just need to rename the section title. Plese, watch the video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Si7axXXUM&list=PLbmIKrgYlRbq9I5C4_GZN7yBCGgddhprP&t=0s&index=6 to customize the section in the proper way.

4) Since I am doing a website on German it would be good if my anchor name is not #about but #über-mich can I change that? Also can I add new anchor since I do not have it for a Testemonial Home section?
    – In those issues, you need to hire someone else to customize the theme (theme code) based on your needs.

5) Is it possible to add picture to a footer? I added a pic, but it does not show.
    – We are unable to understand where you have added the picture in the footer that does not show?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nebojsa
    Participant

5)
    This is my footer backend
    http://prntscr.com/jqnjma

this is my whole code:

© Milica Mitrovic – 2018 | Design von | Alle Rechte vorbehalten

and this is how it looks like, no uploaded photo
    https://prnt.sc/jqnhy1

Best regards,
    Nebojsa

First of all, there has no support to add an image to the fooder using anchor link. However please provide us your website URL if it works with a custom CSS then we will provide you the CSS to use.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nebojsa
    Participant

Can I give you url to login in WP together with user and pass? All will be protected if I write it here?

As we have said we just need your website URL (no need wp-admin user and pass). Please provide us your website URL if it works with a custom CSS then we will provide you the CSS to use.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nebojsa
    Participant

Website is still in comming soon mode, so you will not do much with it. That is why I said to give all data so you can enter and see.

Please follow the steps from the provided documentation to install the theme, import the demo date and set up the homepage properly.

Moreover, you will get there (in the provided documentation) video tutorial playlist link to customize the theme in the proper way.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nebojsa
    Participant

No you do not understand or I do not understand you. Website is almost done, but I still did not open it. I can send you a website URL but you will not see anything because I still did not unlock it, it is on comming soon mode.

Home

How website looks, I already sent you photo and you can find it in previous messages.

Best regards,
    Nebojsa

We are unable to understand your issue. Could you please explain us with detail about your issue?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nebojsa
    Participant

ok

– I wanted to have picture in copyright section of footer and I sent you how it look in backend and on a website.
    – You sent me that I can send you website url and you will try to make me a code.
    – Then I sent you that you would not be able to do much with it as it is still in coming soon mode and you will not see anything.
    – Then you told me to install a theme. But the theme is already installed but it is in coming soon mode and it is not yet open to public.

you can see post #3808 and see what is a issue I need help with.

Best regards,
    Nebojsa

In this issue just stop the coming soon mode for a while to give us time to review the issue and find out the correct CSS that can be worked and fixed your issue. Otherwise, we will unable to assist you on this issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour