Multipricing

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Singara WordPress Theme Multipricing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Excel B
    Participant

Hi,
    May I know were to edit the multi pricing Server & Hosting Features? Like the names of the specs?

I also notice when I go to mobile mode the multi pricing Name features will not be shown but it is replaced with websites. Please check the image below.

View post on imgur.com

Thank you

Hi Excel,

Please watch this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK5G4uRQPwQ&list=PLbmIKrgYlRbrsXJraGkJM765A8_PrzTDO&index=6&t=0s to edit the multi pricing Server & Hosting Features.

Moreover, we have listed the responsive/mobile issue in our theme update list. We will fix the issue ASAP and provide an update of the item on Envato Market (ThemeForest). Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Excel B
    Participant

Thank you. I think one of the issues need to be fixed on the mobile side is, Instead of seeing the Features Plan option, all you can see is Website. All options “WEBSITE”.
    Please also update us if this also covers the issue you are pointing at. Thank you

We have listed exactly that issue in our theme update list to fix, nothing else.

However, thanks for your confirmation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Excel B
    Participant

Can you please give us an estimated time when you will be able to fix the issue? Thank you

We already fixed the issue and updated the item on Envato Market (ThemeForest). You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour