Navigation

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Navigation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eleguan
    Participant

Hello! is it possible to fix the menu while scrolling on the desktop and to set up the navigation above the images. this is not user-friendly on the mobile device

Best Regards

Dear Eleguan,

We are sorry to say that we are unable to understand the issue. Could you please explain with details with some screenshots to understand the issue?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Eleguan
    Participant

i have a lot of products i want to sell. is it possible to fix the navigation on the mobile phone? when i scroll down the navigation should be fixed

the graphics are also not responsive on handy.look at my screenshot

screenshot mobile

Dear Eleguan,

Could you please let us clarify what do you mean by navigation? Are you talking about the categories? If yes then please let us know what do you exactly looking for?

In your first message, you have mentioned Hello! is it possible to fix the menu while scrolling on the desktop

Now you have mentioned is it possible to fix the navigation on the mobile phone?

If you are looking for some customization/features based on your needs and requirements that feature is not exist in our plugin then you could contact here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ with details about your requirements to get a quote.

Moreover, the image responsive issue has been fixed in our last update. Please download and use the latest plugin to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Eleguan
    Participant

yes, i would like to fix the categories on desktop and mobile phone so that it is more user-friendly

Best Regards

Dear Eleguan,

We are sorry to say that our plugin is a combination of those features that you can see in our plugin demo.

If you need something based on your specific needs for your users then there will need customization service. Because we are unable to change our plugin design or add new features based on someone’s specific needs. Moreover, the users of our plugin are used to with our plugin design and they bought the plugin to see the design and features.

Could you please share your needs and requirements with details based on your thoughts so that we can understand how you want the categories on desktop and mobile too?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Eleguan
    Participant

I think it would be more user friendly ..
    a sticky menu header would be good on the mobile device so that the menu is always accessible

menu

Best regards

Dear Eleguan,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have listed this in our plugin update list. We will try to do something for mobile in our future update of the plugin to make it more user friendly.

However, we unable to change our design for the desktop. Because the category can be more than 10, 20, or more, and based on your suggestion it will look destroyed and ugly if the category has more than 10, 20, or more. Also, we have a sorting option there.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour