I don’t know what is the problem, but since I updated wordpress and woolea there’s some bugs are happening:
– some widgets don’t work correctly (images are gone of single product and team members widget, f.ex);
– i can’t add new pages using elementor – the botton “edit with elementor” don’t appears on page editor. If I create a page using elementor panel, the options of header and footer are unvailable. But pages that are ready can be edited with elementor as usual.
– lazyload pixelates thumbnail images on products and don’t show up product’s sugestions images on products page.
I updated woolea-core to 1.1 version and some problems remains.
1. Lazyload is still a problem
2. New pages don’t have “edit wih elementor” button or header/footer if I try to create from elementor plugin panel.
I have another question: My website is very slow to load. I installed “w3 total cache plugin” and I’m resizing all images, but it still slow. Google Search Console gave me this:
“Eliminate features that prevent rendering – 5.92 s
Features are blocking your page from first showing. Display critical JS / CSS inline and defer all non-critical JS / styles.
There are several WordPress plug-ins that can help you apply inline to essential features or defer less important features. The optimizations offered by these plug-ins can corrupt the features of the theme or its plug-ins, so it is likely that you will need to make changes to the code.”