Ninja Popup

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Junaid Ahmad
    Participant

I have created a pop on my website (https://acepeakinvestment.com) but i am not able to link with the section created “Call To Action”.

Please assist me how can it will be done.

Thanks,
    Junaid

Hi Junaid,

We are sorry to say that we are unable to understand your issue. Could you please explain with details about your issue?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Junaid Ahmad
    Participant

I have created a popup on my website using the Ninja Popup plugin but I am not able to link that popup to the Call to Action Button.

You can see the popup on this page https://acepeakinvestment.com/popup

Hi Junaid,

The Call To Action Button has the option to add a URL and a button works universally exact the same way. If Ninja Popup plugin does not provide a URL to add a button then you need to ask their support to get help on the issue as this is not a theme issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Junaid Ahmad
    Participant

but the problem is they are providing shortcodes that I cannot add in place of URL. I never see more complicated dashboard than your theme, even I am not able to design any other section.

Not a single plugin in market provides URL for popup.

In this case, you could use Flat Content section where you will able to create a section with your own using HTML and CSS. Also, you will able to use there a shortcode.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Junaid Ahmad
    Participant

So what if someone doesn’t know about HTML and CSS. Why I spend $90 for this theme if I need to do HTML and CSS for adding any new section?

A theme can’t full-fill specific customer requirements. Every theme needs customization based on customer needs and requirements. Also, every theme has own development process. The theme price is $99 based on the purpose and for included two premium plugins, nothing else. If you need a section rather than the pre-built sections then you need to have customization based on your needs and requirements that can be needed HTML and CSS, also can be needed PHP.

You could think about the Ninja Popup plugin, they didn’t provide any URL or something else, they only provide shortcode. It’s their development process. If you need anything else rather than their process then you need to have customization and it’s a general logic. We believe you will agree with this.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Junaid Ahmad
    Participant

This is shit logic, I never see any premium theme in my life that doesn’t allow the customer to add any section. we people purchase themes to design an attractive website with drag and drop. you even don’t allow any third party builder. People don’t just need their two plugins, we need a friendly theme where we can add any kind of section.

Every plugin have provide shortcodes and i can use it smoothly with any theme.

Keep your logic to yourself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour