No product grid pagination

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Karton No product grid pagination

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Valerie
    Participant

Dear ThemeLooks

There is a problem with the product grid in WooCommerce for the archives.
    I want to put a pagination on it, but can’t seem to find a way.

Here’s what I already did:
    – made a template for the shop archives and used the element product grid from the theme Karton but can’t find a way to add a pagination.

– I tried to add an other element -> the default one from WooCommerce (archive products or products) and than the pagination works, but the lay-out doens’t work properly (see picture). I set 3 columns but for some reason it only shows 2 and the pictures are glued together.

Because these two things didn’t work I tried it another way, without making a template. So for the default shop page I added a sidebar (WooCommerce sidebar) and than it works perfectly: the products show ok, there is a pagination and it works with the filters I put in the sidebar. So I thought: let’s do this also for the specific products categories (kinderkleding, kinderschoenen and accessoires) but I can’t find a way to add the sidebar there also.

I really need the left sidebar with the filters, so I don’t want to use the other available widgets (the ones you can add above the products).

So the perfect situation would be that the -element: product grid from Karton- had a pagination that worked OR that the default WooCommerce Product archive element worked as it should be.

Please let me know if you can help!

Valerie
    Participant

Dear Valerie,

We are sorry to say that it does not cover the item support.

Please learn more about the Envato Market (themeforest) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Valerie
    Participant

Dear ThemeLooks,

Can you please clarify more specifically why you don’t support this topic?

Thank you

Dear Valerie,

We are sorry to say that we are only available to answer your specific questions about the included features and functionality of the item but your question is related to the customization of the item. You have customized the item based on your needs and somehow it’s not working. We are not available to check your customization or do the customization by ourselves to find out why your customization is not working?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Valerie
    Participant

Dear ThemeLooks,

Thank you for your reply. We indeed cannot customize the product grid offered by Karton to our liking.
    However, the product archive element is not responding at all to the changes applied to it as a result of the Karton theme.

Therefor we need to have one of the two, a better fit to the karton product grid, or a fix on the product archive.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Dear Valerie,

Could you please let us know did you find any issue in the default/included product archive of Karton?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Valerie
    Participant

Hi ThemeLooks,

The issue we have with the included product archive of Karton is that there is no pagination available.
    The issue we have with the default product archive is that the styling doesn’t respond to our settings at all (because of Karton).

So we’re looking for a solution to either one of these two.

Thanks

Dear Valerie,

Could you please check out the Karton live demo and provide us the link of the page to review where the issue exists?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour