Nothing works. I cant edit using WP Bakery

• Home
  • Topics
  • Nothing works. I cant edit using WP Bakery
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Nothing works. I cant edit using WP Bakery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User
    Blocked

I changed the homepage to v3. When I go to edit the page everything is jumbled in text. I may not be using the bridge to WHMCS as it was never stated that cloudflare would not work (even if deactivated) from the site. My whmcs is on a seperate subdomain as well.

But even to edit the page, the visibility is broken on front end (not even same options) and on backend IF it shows its broken also.

Ive dont hundreds of installations on wordpress with wordpress bakery and never once have I run into so many problems.

Dear User,

Could you please provide some screenshots to review what happened when you edit with WPBakery?

Moreover, this theme does not work with WHMCS Bridge as this theme was building with Bootstrap 4.x and WHMCS template was building with Bootstrap 3.3.7. So when the WHMCS template will show in the WordPress using WHMCS Bridge it will show broken because of the Bootstrap version.

In this case, you need to use the WordPress Theme and WHMCS templates separately. The WordPress Theme to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like our theme demo.

Furthermore, if you are facing a problem with cloudflare then you could edit to switch on the developer mode from the cloudflare admin when editing the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour