page broken for Kitchen Manager Admin and Main Admin Login

• Home
  • Topics
  • page broken for Kitchen Manager Admin and Main Admin Login
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook page broken for Kitchen Manager Admin and Main Admin Login

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,
    I installed demo content with all the plugin. When test the admin login for Kitchen Manager/Branch Manager/Foodbook login’s, page break down when I scroll down and the notification pop up keep coming up on the side.

Admin

U: EMB
    P: EmbStyleZ@56

Dear Neranjan,

Your provided link is not working.

Could you please provide a valid URL?

Moreover, check out FoodBook online documentation for the settings https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Fyzex
    Blocked

Same bug with Foodbook V3.9.2

Admin

Username: test
    Password: 123456

And is it possible to save the foodbook configuration? In order to no longer have to redo the configuration of timetables, API etc …

thank you in advance,
    Guillaume

Hi Team,

Sorry I tried to reinstall the theme again to test and error is still exists.

Please scroll up and down few times and then you will see the bug.

Manager page login:
    URL: https://studioacedemo.com/admin/
    U: EMB
    P: EmbStyleZ@56

//
    //
    //
    //

Dear Neranjan,

We have fixed the issue and updated the plugin on Codecanyon. Please download and use the updated plugin to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Team,

Thank you for the quick response but issue remains the same. Please have a look.

Fyzex
    Blocked

Unresolved issue with V3.9.3.
    https://sultankebabcrest.gfcreation.com/skc-admin/

Username: test
    Password: 123456

Dear Guillaume,

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Moreover, please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dear Neranjan,

We have fixed the issue and updated the plugin on Codecanyon. Please download and use the updated plugin to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Team,

Its working and thank you. But when I login as the Shop Manager, its taking me to WordPress backend and not the Shop Manager page.

I created a page called shop manager and updated the foodbook page settings to that page but it still taking me back to the WP admin page.
    I also used the default page “Foodbook” yet its taking me to the WP admin page.

Branch Manager Page, Kitchen Manager Page and Delivery boy pages are working.

Please look in to it.

Hi Team,

Sorry, for the Shop Manager issue I mentioned above, is the Shop manager = WP admin ?

if that the case then all good. everything is working so far.

Thank you
    Neranjan.

Dear Neranjan,

The user role Shop Manager is a default user role of WooCommerce, it’s not a FoodBook user role and Shop Manager = WP admin.

The FoodBook user roles are Branch Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Delivery boy. For these roles, you will get the custom Dashboard from FoodBook.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lucas BARRAY
    Participant

Hi,
    I updated Foodbook to v3.9.4 but admin page is still broken on my site.
    broken admin page

I’d rather not publicly provide an access to my website, how may I privately send you credentials ?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lucas BARRAY. Reason: Wrong image upload
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lucas BARRAY.

Dear Lucas,

This topic is not related to your issue. It was Manager Dashboard related, not admin settings related.

Please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘page broken for Kitchen Manager Admin and Main Admin Login’ is closed to new replies.